Weight adjusted due to different freight class
• Self contained Cassette® forced-air refrigeration employs R290 hydrocarbon Natural Refrigerant within a sealed capillary tube system.
• Cassette® refrigeration is bottom-mounted and removable from the front for ease of maintenance. Refrigeration may be exchanged or upgraded without mechanic. Designed to operate at a set point between 34°F and 39°F (1°C - 4°C).
• Priority, directed air flow provides optimum cooling and energy efficiency within cabinet and exclusively at front of unit for optimized heat exchange ventilation.
• Finless, Free&Clear™ Condenser Coil maximizes air-flow over the compressor, reduces energy consumption and is non-clogging.
• Automatic, stainless steel condensate control system.
• Self-Closing Swing Door features hold-open position, spring back protection and are reversible on-location.
• Magnetic gaskets are single piece bead-mount construction easily removable for cleaning.
• Heat Reflecting HABCO Insulated Safety Glass with black extruded frame.
• Integrated, injection molded pocket handle(s).
• Three (3) white coated shelves 19 1/2"W x 18"D (496mm x 458mm), are NSF approved.
• Heavy duty aluminum shelving pilasters will not peel or chip adjustment of 1/2" (13mm) increments.
• NSF-7 compliant for storage or display of pre-packaged aseptic product.
• Quality, self-lubricating and sealed motors with streamlined air-flow provide quieter yet robust refrigeration.
|Capacity||126+ 20 oz bottles|
|Size (H x W x D)||54" H x 24" W x 24" D|
New vs Refurbished
We used to sell new machines as well as reconditioned. We no longer sell new for the following reason: According to a recent survey of vending operators about 93 out of 100 potential vending accounts do not make enough revenue to warrant the cost of new equipment. New machines are great if you have high volume accounts, but most people do not have these accounts. Typical cost on new 'commercial grade' machines run as much as: Can drink $3400-$4800, Snack $3600-$4500, Cold food $7200-$8500, as you can see quite high compared to used or refurbished. Priced with mech and validator, typical options, vendor pricing, not including sales tax or shipping in some cases. Please remember 'anyone and everyone' can call their machines refurbished but what does that really mean? Please see our machine ratings page for what we actually do to our machines. Many of our competitors don't even 'clean or paint the inside' of the machines.Start small and grow as you can afford it.
Many people start in the vending business without much knowledge. This can hurt you financially if you are not careful. All of the machines that we sell are full size, commercial machines. There are many machines that are made that are small, countertop or mechanical coin acceptance. These machines are fine if you are a housewife looking to make a little extra money on the side. We used to sell those type of machines and no longer do. The main reason is that people who were serious about vending would out grow these type of machines in several months. There are two main problems with the small mechanical machines. One problem is the machine does not make change or take dollar bills. The second problem is that the machine will 'work you to death'. Most of these machines hold under 100 products and can only gross $40 to $50 at a time, if the entire machine empties out. This is only the gross, the profit is less than 1/2 of that amount. A full size commercial machine on the other hand usually holds 350 to 600 products and empties out at $250 to $500. Remember you spend the most time driving to the location so you might as well fill 500 products as soon as 50.