Guaranteed Vend Snack Machines
- SaleAutomatic Products 932 Premier (MDB Board - 1 Candy Shelf - Black) - Guaranteed Vend (October Surprise Sale)Now Only $1,495.00 Regular Price $1,995.00As low as $37.38/month
- SaleAutomatic Products 121 (MDB Board - 1 Candy Shelf) Guaranteed Vend (October Surprise Sale)Now Only $1,595.00 Regular Price $2,195.00As low as $39.88/month
- SaleAutomatic Products 123 (MDB Board - Black 1 Candy Shelf) Guaranteed Vend (October Surprise Sale)Now Only $1,595.00 Regular Price $1,995.00As low as $39.88/month
- SaleNational Vendors 167 (MDB Board - BLACK) Snack Machine Sure Vend (October Surprise Sale)Now Only $1,695.00 Regular Price $2,195.00As low as $42.38/month
- SaleNational Vendors 168 (MDB Board) Snack Machine (Sure Vend) (October Surprise Sale)Now Only $1,795.00 Regular Price $2,395.00As low as $44.88/month
- SaleAutomatic Products 122 (MDB Board - 1 Candy Shelf) Guaranteed Vend (October Surprise Sale)Now Only $1,595.00 Regular Price $2,195.00As low as $39.88/month
- SaleUSI 3535 Mercado HR40 (MDB Board) Guaranteed Vend (October Surprise Sale)Now Only $1,995.00 Regular Price $2,295.00As low as $49.88/month
Prices do not include freight, please check prices during checkout prior to purchasing
We sell Automatic Products, Crane National, AMS, Seaga and USI vending machines that have been rebuilt to the highest standards. All vendors have been pressure washed, sanded and prepared prior to painting. All coin mechs and dollar bill validators have been rebuilt. All of the vendors have been painted inside and out and tested with product after refurbishing. All equipment listed on this page are A-rated. All vendors have been pressure washed, sanded and prepared prior to painting. All coin mechs and dollar bill validators have been rebuilt. All of the vendors have been painted inside and out and tested with product after refurbishing.
Configuration: Picture of machines above represents the styling only, they are not representative of tray configuration.
Some machines come with 2 candy trays (most common) and some come with 1 candy tray. These are not Club Store machines. Club store snack machines weigh about 450lbs, compared to the 600-750lbs that commercial machines weigh (built much more durable). The machines that we sell are 100% commercial models. They are built for use by large vending companies. The current models of many of these snack vendors sell for as much as $4600 to $5600 each new.
* CREDIT CARD READERS - PAYRANGE
At one time if a vending machine was setup for MDB protocols it would work with almost every credit card reader on the market. In today's world there are many different types of credit card readers. Some are what we call backwards compatible, meaning they will work with older MDB protocols and some are not.
Compatibility issues: If our listed machine says MDB it means that the machine should work with many types of credit card readers. This statement is not a guaranty from us that these MDB machines will work with all credit card readers on the market today and for future models going forward. The best advice we can give is that you contact the company directly that you are buying the credit card readers from, give them the make and model of the machine you plan to buy prior to buying the machine. This will ensure that your reader will work with the machine listed as credit card compatible. If you fail to check with the maker of your credit card reader and the machine you buy does not accept credits you would then have to check with the manufacturer of the machine to see if there is a software update available for that machine. Not all machines listed as credit card capable have DEX (protocol) compatibility and that is needed if you plan to add book keeping functions. See below for details.
BOOK KEEPING AND VENDING MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS DEX (PROTOCOLS)
Many MDB machines will accept credit card readers but not all MDB machines have DEX (protocol) compatibility. This is required if you plan to use a vending management system as a stand alone or one of the many built into credit card readers today. Look on the description of the machine you plan to buy and make sure it says DEX (protocol) compatible in the description or it will not work with vending management systems. Once again, vending management systems have changed protocols over the years just like credit card readers, so we once again advise that you give the company you are buying this system from the make and model of the machine prior to purchasing it to ensure compatibility
Remember please check with the credit card reader company or PayRange before buying any machine from our site, due to the various types of readers and updated protocols Vending World does not guaranty any machine to use a credit card reader
GUARANTEED VEND MACHINES
Guaranteed vend machines use DROP SENSORS to tell the machine that the product has vended so the customers never loose their money. These machines are listed on the guaranteed vend page only and not all snack machines are guaranteed vend.