12 oz Can Machines
- SaleDixie Narco Model 276E 12 oz Can - Pepsi New Age (New Years Specials)Now Only $1,095.00 Regular Price $1,295.00As low as $27.38/month
- SaleDixie Narco Model 501E 12 oz Can Machine - Pepsi New Age Globe (New Years Specials)Now Only $1,095.00 Regular Price $1,295.00As low as $27.38/month
- SaleDixie Narco Model 5591 / 5592 BevMax Bottle/Can Beverage Machine (New Years Specials)Now Only $2,495.00 Regular Price $2,795.00As low as $62.38/month
- SaleDixie Narco Model 276E 12 oz Can Machine - Pepsi New Age Ultra (Newest Graphics) (New Years Specials)Now Only $1,095.00 Regular Price $1,295.00As low as $27.38/month
- SaleDixie Narco Model 276E 12 oz Can Machine - Waterfall Scene (Newest Graphics) (New Years Specials)Now Only $1,295.00 Regular Price $1,495.00As low as $32.38/month
- Dixie Narco 600E 12 oz Can - (CDSD) Pepsi New Age Ultra$1,295.00As low as $32.38/month
- SaleDixie Narco Model 600E 12oz Can - USA Flag (New Years Specials)Now Only $1,295.00 Regular Price $1,495.00As low as $32.38/month
- SaleDixie Narco Model 276E 12oz Can Machine - Beach Scene (New Years Specials)Now Only $1,295.00 Regular Price $1,495.00As low as $32.38/month
- SaleVendo Model 840 12 oz Can Machine - Sunkist Orange (New Years Specials)Now Only $995.00 Regular Price $1,195.00As low as $24.88/month
We sell Dixie Narco vending machines that have been rebuilt to the highest standards. All machines have been pressure washed, sanded and prepared prior to painting. All coin mechs and dollar bill validators have been rebuilt. All signs and side decals have been replaced. All of the machines have been painted inside and out and tested with product after refurbishing. All machines on this page are A-rated. These machines and have been rebuilt to the highest standards. Single price machines can only vend 12 oz cans. Multi price machines can hold 12 oz cans as well as 16 oz energy drinks with minor adjustments. Multi price vendors can also be set to vend 20 oz bottles with bottles shims. If there are any SALE ITEMS they are listed in red box above the price.
Add on items for above machine described below
Machines are listed as can machines will only vend 12 oz cans or 16oz energy drinks or water. If you need some columns in the bottle machine to vend 20oz bottles then you need to add bottle shims in the pull down boxes shown next to the machine (except for the Model 5591 that will vend both, DN5800 does not require any shims at all and will vend bottles as well as cans).
$5 bill upgrades
All machines shown above accept $1 bills only. If you need to accept $5 bills then you can upgrade the machine at the time of purchase with a pair of a $5 validator and a high capacity coin mech. When accepting $5 bills it is recommended that a higher tube count mech be installed with the validator. This will insure that the coin mech will not empty all of its change when multiple $5 bills are inserted. It is much less expensive to add a $5 upgrade when the machines is purchased because we replace the existing coin mech and validator. If an upgrade is purchased at a later time, after the machine has been shipped and in use then the cost is $299.
CREDIT CARD READERS
At one time if a vending machine was setup for MDB protocols it would work with almost every credit card reader on the market. In today's world there are many different types of credit card readers. Some are what we call backwards compatible, meaning they will work with older MDB protocols and some are not.
Compatibility issues: If our listed machine says credit card capable it means that the machine has MDB protocols that should work with many types of credit card readers. This statement is not a guaranty from us that these MDB machines will work with all credit card readers on the market today and for future models going forward. The best advice we can give is that you contact the company directly that you are buying the credit card readers from, give them the make and model of the machine you plan to buy prior to buying the machine. This will ensure that your reader will work with the machine listed as credit card compatible. If you fail to check with the maker of your credit card reader and the machine you buy does not accept credits you would then have to check with the manufacturer of the machine to see if there is a software update available for that machine. Not all machines listed as credit card capable have DEX (protocol) compatibility and that is needed if you plan to add book keeping functions. See below for details.
BOOK KEEPING AND VENDING MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS DEX (PROTOCOLS)
Many MDB machines will accept credit card readers but not all MDB machines have DEX (protocol) compatibility. This is required if you plan to use a vending management system as a stand alone or one of the many built into credit card readers today. Look on the descprtion of the machine you plan to buy and make sure it says DEX (protocol) compatible in the description or it will not work with vending management systems. Once again, vending management systems have changed protocols over the years just like credit card readers, so we once again advise that you give the company you are buying this system from the ake and model of the machine prior to purchasing it to ensure compatibility